The wife will be shocked to see what the husband did with her as she came in someone else's car..

 


Hello friends, today we are going to see that trust is important to maintain a relationship. But if there is a misunderstanding in that trust, then the relationship breaks down. And there are many people in this society who spread this misconception, so we need to be careful from such people. Today I am going to share with you one such incident that happened in Pune


 Hello friends, today's story is about Santhosh and Samiksha. That day Santhosh angrily asked his wife, “Who are you messing with outside?” And hit her on the ear, she was terribly angry and hurt.


 He raised his hand on her a second time, he had got information from someone in the colony where he lived that her wife was the first to ride a bike with someone and he suspected his wife without any investigation. His wife often asked him why he felt this way.


what have i done But he did not say anything to her and did not even bring up the topic of looking at the bike. He just lashes out at you in anger. And you're deceiving me. He kept talking.


 Nowadays he used to argue about something or the other at home every day and if there was no topic, he only knew how to extend the previous topic. Arguments have started to raise hands now and why should she bear this? But this time she was tired of him.


 She is a strong woman of today, so why should she put up with all this? So without saying anything she packed her bag and left the house. But this time she realized that their relationship was over and left. He didn't stop her.


No contact with each other. A few days later she texted him, “I told you I had a very important client meeting that day and everything was late till midnight, but you left me behind and went to the office? You didn't even wait for me.


 Public transport is not available in this lockdown situation, if we had waited it would have been too late. So I had no choice but to call him to pick me up on the way. I don't know why I have to explain this to you. Is our relationship really that weak? Or was the third person so important to you?


 Trust is the foundation of every relationship and it feels like you don't trust me anymore. Nowadays you have started arguing with me for no reason, our communication is ending. Until today, I have recovered and made my life flourish. Now it's your turn. The wife waited for the message but the husband did not reply and did not even call.


After about a month, his friend Arjun came to know about the whole affair and I only then realized that he was talking about the same day when I gave my sister-in-law a lift on the bike. My sister-in-law couldn't get a cab and I saw her on the way, so I went to drop her off.

 So told him that you were among the skeptics and poisoners in the colony and had stooped to such a low level with your sister-in-law. Tears came to his eyes and he reached his wife's house on the same day and fell on his feet and brought her back.

 Friends, there are many neighbors around us who are working to poison our happy world. Trust in a relationship is very important to avoid this.

 Communication between the two is also very important. Look, if the communication is stopped, we cannot understand when and how the relationship goes astray. And there is a possibility that misunderstandings will increase and the relationship will end. So, friends, you too, while walking in society, beware of people who poison such a happy world.


1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post